Monday, July 1, 2013

Calorie counting WORKS. Also anniversary.

Calorie counting is working like whoa. I lost four pounds last week thanks to it (well, plus three cardio workouts). If it keeps going like this, I think it's safe to say I will be a convert.

My 5-year (dating) anniversary is the 4th of July. Unlike some people, I am pumped to spend the entire day with my man, doing things that we enjoy together, like going to ginormous yard sales, eating delicious not-diet-friendly foods, and watching fireworks. No whining here! I can't wait to spend the day with him. He's pretty awesome.

*insert picture of me with my hand on my hip or in a stupid pose here*

4 comments:

  1. *snort* hand on hip pose

    Happy Anniversary and congrats on your continued success. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so you mean you're not going to try to squeeze in a half-marathon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girlfriend, my fat butt can barely run for two minutes (so sorry, so fat, so not married, so not a runner). I think a half-marathon might kill me.

      #fatfluential #proof

      Delete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I am a true believer in counting calories. It's the only thing that has ever worked for me.

    ReplyDelete