Monday, July 22, 2013

survey

A to Z

A. Attached or single?

Attached. We’ve been together 10 years and married 3. <3

B. Best friend?

S. He’s my partner in crime.

C. Cake or pie?

This is a no brainer. Tiramisu cake is my all-time favorite. But, it’s got to be the old-school cookie type.

 tiramisu

Why hello there gorgeous!

D. Day of choice?

It’s a toss up between Monday and Saturday. I love the newness and freshness of Mondays. Starting a new week always motivates me to start things off on the right foot.

Saturdays are pretty awesome too. S and I are always up to something fun on the weekends.

E. Essential item?

Calgon Morning Glory. This stuff smells so fresh and incredible. I love it.

 calgon

F. Favorite color?

Red! It speaks for itself doesn’t it!?

 IMG_4347 (550x411)

G. Gummy bears or worms?

Bears! I have an issue with self-control when it comes to these things. I can eat a ton of them and make myself sick if I’m not careful. The solution, I just don’t buy them anymore.

H. Home town?

Montreal, Québec.

I. Favorite indulgence?

Chocolate chip Cannoli’s.

 cannoli

This speaks for itself I think.

J. January or July?

January. I love winter. There’s snow and I can Ski!. It’s wonderful and I love it.

K. Kids?

4 Angels. :/ Read this – it explains everything.

L. Life isn’t complete without?

Love and laughter!

M. Marriage date?

May 15, 2010. <3

 wedding

N. Number of brothers/sisters?

2 half brothers!

O. Oranges or Apples?

Neither! I’m a melon girl!

P. Phobias?

Small rodents. *shudder*

Q. Quotes?

“If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide.”  ― Mahatma Gandhi

“Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.”
― Dr. Seuss

 loss

R. Reasons to smile?

My husband. My fur kids. Great family and awesome friends!

S. Season of choice?

Winter! I love love love Christmas, snow and winter sports.

T. Tag 5 People.

Ladies: Shelly, Jes, Lee, Emily & Mlal!

U. Unknown fact about me?

I’m fluently trilingual. I speak English, French and Italian.

V. Vegetable?

Fava! You can check out that recipe here!

 IMG_4644 (570x426)

W. Worst habit?

I was a nail biter but that’s now been replaced lip biting. When I’m deep in thought or ultra concentrated I bite on my bottom lip.

X. X-Ray or ultrasound?

Ultrasound! They’re way more effective for diagnostic purposes.

Y. Your favorite food?

Pad Thai.

 padthai

(Source)

Z. Zodiac sign?

Capricorn!

Your turn! Do the survey, blog about it, ping me, tweet me, leave me a comment! I want to know your A to Z!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment