Friday, July 26, 2013

My current song obsessions for Z25K training.

I have one more workout to go and will be done with Week 3 of Zombies, Run! 5K training.

So far, everything has been going fantastically. I am learning what paces work best for me and when I can push myself a little more. I ran/walked a little more than 3 miles last night on the local rail trail and it was just AWESOME. I felt strong and motivated, which is good, because I am dealing with some rough personal stuff right now.

Here are my current song obsessions to work out to:

Eminem - Till I Collapse

David Guetta - I Can Only Imagine (ugh, I hate myself for liking this song)

David Guetta featuring Sia - She Wolf (Falling To Pieces)


Blackstreet - No Diggity


Bloodhound Gang - Fire Water Burn


The Lonely Island - Go Kindergarten


Jennifer Lopez featuring Pitbull - Live It Up


Lorde - Royals


... I don't know who I am anymore. I usually listen to like, pop punk and emo crap. WHO AM I.

What's your current song obsession?

2 comments:

  1. I'm all about hip hop when I'm working out, especially when I'm running. I use songza at the gym and alternate between the Drop a Beat playlist and the Hip Hop Cardio one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Songza. I'm actually listening to the 80s/90s guilty pleasure channel right now. :)

      Delete