Sunday, July 14, 2013

NO GIF POST, hah.

Bought my first pair of running shoes Friday night. I went to the salesgirl and was like I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING, and still ended up buying the ones with the colors I liked the best that were in my budget, lol. But they felt good on my feets, so yay? Apparently, they are "neutral". I am pretty sure they are the most expensive item of clothing I own, seriously.

Sure would be nice to get sent 238957239857 pairs of shoes for not doing shit but take selfies and talking about the color of my hair all day.

I bought this shirt last night to work out in for only $2.50, and of course I thought of my friend KT, who is a shark fiend. 

No tech tees here. We rock $2.50 shirts from Five Below.

Speaking of t-shirts, I love that this shirt fits again, it was a gift from my friend Laurah a few years back, and I got too fat to wear it; totally fits again. Yaaay.

SELFIEEEEEEEEEE

My dog is snoring, The Wedding Singer is on, I just drank some coffee, and now I am going to go in search of some peaches, which are prolific here in PA right now.

Oh yes, and I also purchased this on Friday night at The Christmas Tree Shops, which is the best store ever, and it will take HomeGoods out back in the alley and kick its butt:


$6.99. It's not a $250 faucet, but I'm hoping I will use it often.

7 comments:

  1. Wait, The Christmas Tree Shops isn't just a Christmas store...what have I been missing out on!?

    Also, yay, new running shoes! I know they seem expensive but they are a good investment, as you will be spending less money on medical bills and less time sitting around whining about how you can't run because you are injured :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not just Christmas! It's seasonal with tons and tons of home goods and a killer beauty/bath/body/makeup section for cheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. I adore that store.

      Delete
  2. I am insanely jealous of that chopper thingie! Christmas tree shop is amazing. My husband and I did like 75% of our shopping for each other there on Dec 23. Yay for new running shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those running shoes! I am on the hunt for some of my own at the moment. Also, well done on your old t shirt fitting again :)

    Kate
    www.fattofitgeek.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Sure would be nice to get sent 238957239857 pairs of shoes for not doing shit but take selfies and talking about the color of my hair all day" I think I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh...A $250 faucet....If I had that much to spend on a faucet, I would never use it. Oh, wait... :) That is awesome about the t-shirt--I have many such shirts hanging about that fit me like a sausage casing (and that's not pretty), but I just can't bear to get rid of them. One of these days, I WILL wear them again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Sure would be nice to get sent 238957239857 pairs of shoes for not doing shit but take selfies and talking about the color of my hair all day"

    LOL. I found your site because I too follow that other site, have been since back in the day and I appreciate the comments you recently shared!
    (also, I totally wish I could score some shoes too)

    ReplyDelete