Thursday, July 4, 2013

July pics!

So, calorie counting has been going really well. I am really digging My Fitness Pal. Add me if you want to be friends! I am a total food voyeur, so I love seeing what other people eat.


I even got up this morning and did some walking/running. I tried out a new app to start working toward a 5K... "Zombies, Run! 5K". I really enjoyed it, until about 20 minutes in, when the commentary and my playlist just... stopped. It kept tracking my time and steps, but the rest? No dice. Very disappointing. Also, it was hot as hades and humid this morning, so I was DRIPPING by the time I was done.

Then I tried out an Egg White Delight from McDonald's.

What they say it should look like.

Pretty much what mine looked like.

What a waste of calories. I'm still hungry and the English muffin tasted stale, and there was like, ONE egg white on it. I should have just come home and make my own breakfast sandwich, but noooooooo. Oh well. Lesson learned.

And here is this month's progress pic... official weight yesterday was 222.6, which is a total of 52.4 pounds under my highest weight ever of 275 and 38 pounds lost since January 7th. I am happy with that!!

(Don't mind the white blob... I put the wrong date in there first, derp.)

See on the right side of the picture where the jeans are baggy? Yeah, go back and look at March's photo. Used to be tight. That's not my jiggle in there anymore, that's my missing fat. Wait, here's a gif so you can see for yourself.


OK, I am off to hit up some yard sales and get a delicious lunch with my man... today is our 5-year dating anniversary!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!

    I found your blog through some random internet rabbit hole searching.

    I just wanted to comment that a) I really like your blog and b)you are looking really good!

    In that gif your tummy is also shrinking along with your thighs and it's pretty motivating! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the great work!! Calorie counting does work - weight loss is science! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete