Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Blargh.

I feel like I have nothing to say right now, and I don't want to bore the, like, three of you that read this thing with more surveys.

I'm dealing with some personal stuff right now, so my mind is largely focused on that.

Don't worry, I'm not letting it affect my exercise or diet, but I am definitely preoccupied more than usual with analyzing my precious feels.


I could post some filler content about my favorite sippy cup or how I apply white eyeshadow up to my eyebrows, but really, what's the point?

Instead of a sexy picture of my lips, here are some mannequins that I saw in the Dallas airport last summer.


I'm going shopping for pants this weekend. Because none of my pants fit anymore.


2 comments:

  1. I dunno...those mannequins are kind of cool.

    You should list your feels, it might help you to see them laid out that way. I hope whatever it is gets alleviated soon, but kudos to you for not allowing it to derail you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't mind hearing your feels! I'm sorry you're going through some rough stuff. That's never fun. HUGS

    ReplyDelete