Monday, July 15, 2013

Friend Making Monday!!



If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Foodie Questions

1. Do you make grocery lists?  Yes! I inevitably forget something if I don't.

2.  Do you have a routine when shopping in your favorite grocery store? Oh yes. I have it down to a perfectly choreographed dance.


3.  What is your favorite seasoning?  I could not live without my giant shaker of garlic powder.

4.  What is the healthiest food in your fridge right now? Greek yogurt, hummus, carrots, zucchini, almond milk, broccoli, tomatoes....

5.  What is the most unhealthy food in your fridge now?  A Freschetta pepperoni pizza (the boyfriend's)

6. What is the most exotic produce you’ve ever had? Hmm. Jicama? I am not sure... I'll try anything once.

7. Tell us about your favorite local restaurant.  My brother's restaurant, Mezzogiorno. He makes breakfast and lunch food with an Italian twist. It's seriously the best breakfast ever. His home fries are deep fried and his potato chips are made in-house, and it's all housed in our awesome farmer's market downtown.



8.  What kind of pasta do you prefer (regular, whole wheat, etc.?)  I like that Smart Taste stuff by Ronzoni, but I also tried this amazing basil garlic pasta from Pappardelle's Pasta that I got at the farmer's market, and it is so tasty and chewy and yummy.

9. If you could make one food calorie-free for an entire week, which food would you choose?  Pizza or straight up fresh loaves of bread. Or cheese. Man, I love cheese.

10.  If you had to choose would you rather give up french fries or chocolate? Bye, bye fries. I'll find something else to eat, but when you're craving chocolate, nothing else will do!

4 comments:

  1. You are invited to follow my Christian blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you commented on my blog this AM, because I just dicovered yours yesterday and I was all over it. I was too lazy to comment though, sorry about that.

    There is absolutely no competition between french fries and chocolate! I am right there with you, SEE YA french fries.

    Anyway, you make me laugh and you are invited to follow my Christian blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and I love that you dog rescue! The nicest dogs I know are rescue dogs, and when I am ready for a dog it will be rescue all the way.

    ReplyDelete