Monday, July 22, 2013
Friend Makin' Monday!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links there too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Let’s Talk About TV
1. Share your current “Must-See” TV shows.
True Blood, Under the Dome, Dance Moms (damn right), Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition.
2. Do you prefer reality shows or sitcoms?
Reality shows. I swear to God, if one more person asks me if I like "The Big Bang Theory", I am going to lose it. NO I DO NOT LIKE THE BIG BANG THEORY.
3. Who is your favorite talk show host?
I.... don't watch talk shows. Sorry.
4. Which network(s) do you turn to for news?
Usually CNN or MSNBC. Never, ever Fox News. NEVER.
5. Do you have Tivo or DVR? If so, which programs do you have set to record?
DVR. And good lord, what DON'T I record. The Pioneer Woman Cooks, Barefoot Contessa, Dance Moms, various tattoo shows, science-y stuff for the boyfriend.... we have a ridiculous amount of stuff set to record.
6. Have you ever started watching a show simply because you heard so much about it on social media? If so, which one did you watch?
Yep, Game of Thrones! And True Blood. Everyone was talking about them, so I watched a few episodes, became hooked, and promptly signed up for HBO.
7. List any TV series that you own on DVD.
None because INTERNET.
8. Do you have a subscription to Netflix, Hulu, etc?
Nope. If I want something, usually one of my friends has it.
9. If you could star in a TV show that already exists, which one would you choose?
10. If you could bring back one TV show that is no longer on the air, which one would you choose?
I honestly can't think of anything, besides maybe The Black Donnellys?
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments, and don’t forget to take a little time to welcome some of our new FMM friends! Happy Monday everyone!