- I resisted office donuts yesterday morning.
I just liked this picture. It reminded me of my friend HD Jones.
- I went to the company fitness center and ran. I RAN. This is huge. I haven't run in... god, since elementary school maybe? I have always HATED running. It is hell to me. But I pushed myself and while doing a treadmill interval workout, I did a few spurts (like 2-3 minutes) (heh "spurts") of running at 4.2 to 4.5 mph. I know, that's slow as molasses, but whatevs, I'm proud. #notamotherrunner hahahaha. I'm going to attempt to work up to more, but for now, I am really happy with that.
- I got a killer chicken souvlaki pita from The Pita Pit, which was holy hell amazing. Sorry I didn't take pictures, I was too busy stuffing it into my face. It was a wheat pita with marinated chicken, tzatziki sauce, spinach, tomatoes, red onion, feta, sprouts, and hummus. I think I am going to go get another one, seriously. It was THAT GOOD.
My actual Pita Pit where I plan to visit again today because YUM.
- I went out with the bf and a girl from work + her bf, and had a fantastic time. I drank two beers which was more than enough, then drank a ton of water and only feel a teensy bit dehydrated today. We trolled the bar by playing stuff like the theme from "Knight Rider" and "Flight of the Valkyries". I am so happy I met this girl from work, because she is an awesome liberal feminist nerd like me and just yaaay new friends.
It was very tasty. Also: mustaches.
- My darling Holly from Mama Bear Blogs posted an entry about ME and omg I literally welled up. She is such a good friend to me, and I adore her ginger babby child. Holly and I have been friends for a good... 6? 7? 8? years, something like that, I just love her to pieces. Every year we have a cookiepalooza where we bake a shit-ton of Christmas cookies and it is just the best. GOD I LOVE HER.Ginger babby is coming for your soul.