Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A quick check-in.

I think I am starting to understand why people dig running. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I look forward to my treadmill workouts. Maybe it's just because I enjoy running from zombies (I'm using the Zombies, Run! 5K program to work up to running).


I really, really, really need a new pair of athletic shoes that are properly fitted. Mine are two years old and crosstrainers. I may do it this weekend if I can find the money for it. The doggy needs to go to the vet and get a lumpy bump looked at. And her nails trimmed. My princess.

GIVE ME SOME OF WHATEVER IT IS YOU ARE EATING

I am loving the crap out of Songza.

I made creamy peach popsicles last night. Gonna have one tonight, and will share the recipe if they work out! Only 42 calories each, seriously. YAY.



7 comments:

  1. I am shocked and appalled that you're running in 2 year old shoes. For shame!

    But seriously, get new shoes and your knees will thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, up until about 6 months ago they hadn't gotten used very much.

      Delete
  2. Yes! Get you some new shoes! I plan to once I start half training, as a way to motivate me to run. :) That pic of the squirrel is hilarious. Made me LOL. :) I actually did a mission on Zombies Run today. :) I hadn't done one in a while, so I decided to. I evaded all the zombies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The zombies have only just started showing up. I'm scared!

      Delete
  3. We must be twins!! I'm doing the zombies run 5k and I love songza :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the Songza recommendation. It is wonderful! Like Pandora+.

    ReplyDelete