- Oh my God, I am terrified of dating again. How the hell do you find a man in his 30s who a) does not already have children (I really don't want to be a stepmom, y'all), b) doesn't live in his mother's basement/has a job/is a productive adult, and c) isn't some kind of freak who wants to like, do really weird gross stuff on me or something?
- Should I be eating something ("refueling", wtf, it's EATING something) after I finish running? I usually chug some water, come home, throw dinner in the oven, shower, and end up eating like, an hour after I finish. I don't want to drink gross protein shakes or eat protein balls or whatever people who pose with their hand permanently stuck to their hip do, I just want to make sure I am Doing It Right.Maybe I'll just drink gasoline.
- Speaking of running, my Runtastic stuff says that I am burning about 200-225ish calories per mile. Is that accurate? It doesn't seem accurate to me... I mean, I am slow as hell. Anyone out there around 215 pounds who could shed some light on this for me?Yes, I know, I am slow as hell. No judging allowed. Right now I am just trying to finish the Zombie runs, not going for super speed.
- I vacillate between "I FEEL HOT, Y'ALL SHOULD WANT THIS" and self-loathing that makes me wonder if anyone will ever find me attractive again. I KNOW. Ridiculous.
- Crap, I have so much cleaning in my house to do. Like, SO MUCH. I am considering hiring a maid service or someone who wants to earn some bucks to help me get a handle on it/create a baseline of clean. Has anyone ever done this?
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Just a list of stuff that is running through my head.