If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Questions and Answers
1. What is a typical weekday like for you?
I wake up around 6AM and get ready for work and am at work by 7:30AM at the latest. I work until 5-5:30PM, then go run until about 7PM. I get home, throw dinner in the oven, and take a rinse-off shower while dinner cooks. Then I chill on the couch with TV and internets.
2. Name one song that never fails to make you happy and one song that you always listen to when you’re sad.
"A Better Son/Daughter" by Rilo Kiley. ANTHEM!
3. Did you watch the VMA’s last night?
I did not. I watched Roxanne. I had no idea the VMAs were even on, but apparently I missed a twerkathon.
4. Share at least two talents that you possess.
I am a great cook and am good at finding bargains.
5. Share one thing that you wish you had the confidence to do.
Wear clothes that show off my body/flatter me.
6. Tell us about one insecurity that people might be surprised that you have.
I am constantly second-guessing myself and care too much about what others think of me.
7. If you could be the CEO of any company, which one would you choose to lead?
The Humane Society of the United States. And I would completely overthrow everything they do and make them actually help animals.
8. List at least three hobbies that make you happy.
Cooking, running, and reading.
9. Is there someone in your life that you wish you could say “I love you” to?
10. Share one cool thing that happened over the weekend.
I went to an awesome cigar box guitar/jug band show and the local Artsfest!!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Happy Monday, friends!