Onto the fun stuff...
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Have You Ever?
1. Jumped out of an airplane? No, but I want to.
2. Lived alone? Yes. I loved it and am looking forward to living alone again in the very near future. I am going to redecorate my house and cook lots of Indian food and seafood.
3. Met a celebrity? Yep.
I AM COMING FOR YOU
4. Said something to someone that you immediately regret saying? Oh dear lord, yes. I call it "foot-in-mouth syndrome".
5. Had a manicure/pedicure? Yep.
6. Gotten a hickey? Yep. Shh, don't tell my mom.
7. Owned a pet that was not a dog or a cat? I had a few fish in my lifetime.
8. Been outside of your home country? Yep! I've been to Italy (twice), Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, and Belgium.
9. Kissed your best friend? Yes.
10. Eaten food that fell on the floor? Dude, 5-second rule. Duh.
12. Been on TV? Yep.
13. Had braces? Yep!
14. Gone skinny dipping? Yep. I liked it.
15. Been to the opera? Yeppers. I'm cultured like that.
Okay, this is a musical, not an opera, but I *have* been to the opera.
16. Been caught making out by a policeman? Oh God, yes.
17. Sung in public? Tons. I used to do a lot of theatre and was a total drama/band/chorus geek in high school.
Nice wig, huh?
18. Handed out candy on Halloween? Absolutely! I love Halloween.
19. Been snowed in? Oh yeah.
20. Fallen in front of other people? Allll the time.
21. Cheated on a test? In college, yeah. I wrote some notes about prominent sociologists on my shoe. Not my finest moment.
22. Regretted saying “I love you” to someone? Yeah, unfortunately.
23. Finished a meal in a restaurant and realized that you didn’t have your wallet? Nope.
24. Shot a gun? No. I am not a fan of guns.
25. Heard a song that was written for (or about) you? Uh, I don't think so.