Saturday, June 22, 2013

Some survey thing.

Fancy popular bloggers are doing this. And since I am that wannabe that wants to sit at the cool kids' table, I'm going to do it too.




1. What did you eat for breakfast?
Nothing. I had a cup of coffee. I don't usually eat breakfast on weekends. Haters gonna hate.
2. How much water do you drink a day?
At least two liters.
3. What is your current favorite workout?
Zumba toning. 
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
Not sure, since I've stopped tracking my WW points and am trying to do it intuitively or whatever rather than logging (so far it's working). I'd say I have about 1500-1800 a day?
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
I'm not a huge snacker because it's very much a triggery sort of thing for me, but when I want to eat something and it's not mealtime, I try to have a piece of fruit.

6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
A frozen meal, a string cheese, and Greek yogurt. Or a huge salad.
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
Arms.
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
Core. Ugh, I hate planks.
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
*insert obligatory "FOOD IS NOT GOOD OR BAD" answer here* But in all honesty? Pizza. And brownies.
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
Yep, I take gummy vitamins and alpha lipoic acid daily.
11. How often do you eat out?
A couple times a week.
12. Do you eat fast food?
Occasionally. Usually it's Subway, but I also hit up Arby's when the bf wants it. I switch out the fries for a salad and get a roast beef or turkey sandwich.
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
My parents. My bf.
14. Do you have a gym membership?
Not in a traditional sense. I have an 8-week Zumba series I paid for, a 10-class punch card at a Zumba studio, and my work has an onsite gym that I am excited to start using.
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Usually about 6-7, and then like, 11 on weekends, haha.
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
Nah. I just try to make good choices.
17. Do you drink alcohol?
Very rarely. Too many calories, it makes me crave shit I don't need to eat, and it dehydrates me and makes me hold onto water weight. I honestly can't remember the last time I had a drink. A couple months ago, I guess.
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
Yes! I have two friends who I can always text and see if they are up for some kind of a workout. I also have a few friends that I email regularly who help keep me on track.
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle?
My ass is shrinking. Seriously, that's awesome. Also, it's really nice that I can walk four miles and not die the next day, or go up stairs and not need to recover afterward.
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
Didn't go apeshit at the frozen yogurt place this afternoon.

3 comments:

  1. haha! #20 is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re: coffee for breakfast

    Are you going to try that bulletproof coffee that every is raving about at the moment? I'm tempted to try it in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may try it someday if it's put in front of me, but I doubt I will seek it out. I cannot resolve the mixing of ghee (right?) and coffee together. I take my coffee super light and sweet, and that just sounds revolting to me. :(

      Delete