Sunday, April 14, 2013

Ow.

I broke my dog the other day. We ended up walking about 2 miles, and while I watched her closely to make sure she was okay, a few hours after we got home, she was limping. She seems fine now, but I definitely pushed her.

Hell, I pushed myself. A two-mile walk plus waiting tables for five hours yesterday at my brother's restaurant = hurty shins. My man says they are shin splints, which is entirely possible, considering that three months ago, I was completely sedentary and weighed about 20 pounds more.

Anyway, I did something physically active for six days in a row. This is absolutely unheard of for me. But yay?

I'm gonna poop here, then you're gonna pick it up.


I bought unsweetened vanilla almond milk (how can it be unsweetened AND vanilla??) today, and if it sucks, I'm blaming you, healthy living bloggers.


1 comment:

  1. Good job! Although shin splints are very hurty. I find that I get them if I walk too heavily on my heels, so maybe checking that might help prevent them?

    Also, unsweetened vanilla is pretty good in my opinion! The sweetened ones are just too damned sugary. Even if you need to add a little sweetener to the unsweetened, I'm sure it will wind up having less sugar overall.

    ReplyDelete