The following is a list in no particular order of things that I have noticed since losing weight:
- I don't feel like I'm going to die when I climb a flight of stairs.
- My butt fits better in seats at theatres, or chairs with arms (though still not as well as I'd like).
- My double chin is shrinking.
- My gut is shrinking.
- I don't have as much knee pain as I had before (though I still use a brace for extra support while exercising).
- Veggies are freaking tasty when prepared right.
- There is a lot of really delicious stuff that won't throw my diet completely off track (hello self-serve frozen yogurt, my good friend).
- I sleep better after exercising.
- My skin has slightly improved.
- My clothes are much more comfortable now that they aren't DIGGING INTO MY FREAKING FLESH.
- My parents are really proud of me.
- I feel more attractive (this is not to say that thin = attractive. It's just how I FEEL, and I am most certainly not thin.)
- I'm learning how to stop when I'm satisfied, and not when I feel like I want to be rolled out of a restaurant in case my stomach decides to explode.
- I get a huge thrill when I get to update my /r/loseit flair.
I like all these things. I think I'll keep going.