Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Friend Makin' Monday!

Who has two thumbs and needs more friends? That would be me. So, via Brooke: Not On A Diet, I'm participating in FRIEND MAKIN' MONDAY.

20130527-140748.jpg
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this ----week’s topic!
---------------------------------
Summer Fun
1. What is your favorite summer fruit? Cantaloupe! It reminds me of my parents and when it's all nice and juicy and sweet, it's just the BEST. My mom always puts a dollop of whipped topping on it.
(wtf, this is the only picture of it on Google Image? More people clearly need to eat it this way.)
2. Do you know how to swim? Yes, but I always hold my nose when I put my head under.
3. Do you prefer sun or snow? Depends: DO I HAVE TO GO TO WORK AND/OR DRIVE IN IT? I love snow, but I hate having to go anywhere when it's snowing. So I'll say that I prefer snow, with the caveat that I only love it when I don't have to drive.
4. What temperature do you like most inside your home? The boyfriend is a walking furnace, so it's always cold in our house. We've determined that 64 degrees at night is the perfect temperature for him to not sweat his butt off, and I don't freeze to death as long as I am under three layers of blankets and cuddle up to him.
Me at night.
5. Is it humid where you live? Yes, in the summer and I HATE IT. But the good thing about it is THUNDERSTORMS. I love thunderstorms.
BRING IT.
6. What is your favorite food to put on the grill? Steak. Mmmmm. Even though I don't own a grill.
7. Do you prefer to wear a one-piece or two-piece swim suit? Two piece. I like full coverage to the extent of wearing board shorts on the bottom, and I need a good halter tankini top to hold the girls up. Oh the perils of having a large rack.
8. What is your favorite summer drink? Moosehead Light Lime. Go ye and get some now. It's the perfect summer beer.
BEST. Also, does not taste like dish soap like Bud Light Lime does.
9. Do you prefer the pool or the ocean? The pool, forever. I love the ocean for the smell and the beach, but I am deathly afraid of jellyfish and seaweed getting wrapped around my feet/ankles freaks me right the hell out.
10. What are you looking forward to most over the summer? The 4th of July will be my 5th anniversary with the boyfriend, so I'm hoping to maybe do something fun that week with him, but I have no idea what to do or what I can afford.

No comments:

Post a Comment