Friday, January 24, 2014

NBD, just rocking life.

Oh hey. I have a blog.

I'm still here. I haven't fallen off the wagon. Sure, I plateaued for about 3 months right around 203 pounds, but I made it through the holidays and guess what?

I'm under 200 pounds for the first time in 5 years. I'm wearing size 16 jeans, and a L/XL shirt. I recommitted on January 2nd and the holiday pounds have been coming off slowly but surely.

I feel AWESOME.

This is what I have been up to since my last post, in early October, starting from now and going backwards.

Holy crap, skinny jeans. Who am I.


And way back when, I said to myself that if I ever got below 200 pounds (and mentally added AND STAYED THERE), I would cut my hair.

So.

(This was actually early December, but I knew that the holidays were going to be a pain in the butt so I waited until last weekend.)

Before.

10 inches gone. I'm donating it to Children With Hairloss.

Straightened-ish.

Natural.

My friend Emerald got me hooked on Korean dramas and I have been binge watching them.

I've  been seeing a fantastic guy for about 3 1/2 months now. He's awesome.

I got my house all kinds of rearranged and even set up a home office in my front bedroom.



Because I've gone back to school and am working on my master's degree.




I had Ethiopian food and it was AMAZING.




I had an amazing brunch with my beautiful friend at the Hotel Hershey.

I had some amazing Korean food.



I baked a LOT over Christmas.

I ran an entire 5K with said beautiful friend in Virginia in early December. I may or may not have blasted the Rocky theme song from my cell phone.






I ran a Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning.


I did the Color Run in Baltimore in November with a group of fantastic ladies, including Holly from Mama Bear Blogs.

I took an archery class and have horrible form and need a better bra.


That's what I've been up to. I swear I'm going to try to be better about posting here.



4 comments:

  1. Ahh, you look beautiful! I love your luscious new locks.
    So glad you are back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Congrats on all your achievements - 5ks are addicting, aren't they? Short hair looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES, you're back! This will sound cheesy as all hell, but I'm trying to lose about 40 lbs., and your blog inspires and motivates me. Also, congrats on getting under 200!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on getting into "onederland!" Good to see your blog back up :)

    ReplyDelete