If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Relationships and Dating
1. List five characteristics that you think are important in a significant other.
Only five? Hooboy. Good person. Employed/self-sufficient. Wants to do fun stuff to me ifyouknowwhatImean. Loves animals. Not abusive/addict/alcoholic.
2. If you had to choose between staying single for the next two years (as in, no dating at all,) or receiving $10,000, which would you choose?
Wait, am I reading this right? I can take 10K AND get to date? Why would anyone want to stay single then and not date? I don't get it.
3. What is your relationship status? Are you satisfied with it?
I'm single. I recently got out of a five year relationship and while it has been hard, it's the right thing. So yes, I'm satisfied. I am dating.
4. Would you date someone who has children?
I would, but to be honest, it's not my ideal situation. But then again, what ever is?
5. Would you date someone who’s shorter than you?
Sure, if we are compatible in every other way.
6. Would you date someone who has different political views?
Sure, as long as they are open to discussion and not a jerk about it.
I love both, but right now, I'd choose the beach.
8. How do you show someone that you’re interested in them?
I smile, I laugh, I touch their arm, I tease.
9. Do you prefer to date people who are older than you or younger?
Older. Mid-to-late 30s.
10. Share some details of your dream date.
Doesn't really matter to me as long as we get along, laugh, are attracted, and I get an awesome kiss at the end.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Say hello to someone new too! Happy Monday, friends!